German and Catalan to Spanish freelance translator specialising in technical and financial texts. I have translated a wide variety of documents in these areas, mainly for European translation agencies and leading companies from different industries. My work is supported and guaranteed by ten years of experience and a broad training not only in translation, but also in my fields of expertise. This specialisation, together with an accurate working method, a personalised and friendly service and a swift and efficient communication, is what my clients value most.
- General and specialised translations (German/Catalan>Spanish)
- Sworn translations (German>Spanish)
- Editing and proofreading (Spanish)
Why should I choose a professional translator?
A translator is a professional who has certain abilities and resources that not everyone has. A professional translator must:
- Have not only a thorough knowledge of the language of the source text, but also a perfect command of the target language. For this reason, it is best to work with professionals who translate solely into their mother tongue and have a good linguistic background.
- Be familiar with the topic of the original text in order to understand it in depth and thus be able to transfer its content accurately.
- Do some research to gather the necessary information that will lead to a correct translation of the text.
- Possess and master the necessary hardware and software equipment to make the work easier.
I always recommend working with a professional translator; you will ensure the best quality for your translations. As a professional with a specific background in translation, I can offer that guarantee for a competitive price.